Donegal, PA Hotel in Laurel HighlandsNestled in the heart of southwestern Pennsylvania, the Days Inn Donegal offers visitors a prime location at the gateway of the Laurel Highlands. You can explore architectural marvels like Fallingwater or experience outdoor recreation and adventure like whitewater rafting, golfing, or sking. Enjoy family fun activities or visit top area attractions, all within easy reach of our central location. No matter what you want to do, fun and adventure awaits - just minutes from Days Inn Donegal.
Directions from Pittsburgh International Airport
- Take Route 60 towards Pittsburgh to 279 North towards Pittsburgh.
- Pass the Fort Pitt Tunnel, then bear right to Route 376 E.
- Take Route 376 E to the PA Turnpike/I-76 E.
- Take Exit 91 towards Donegal.
- Turn left onto Route 31 E.
- Drive .25 miles on Route 31 E.
- The hotel will be on your right.